Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Saturday, July 24, 2010

each day has a discovery.

I work up this morning feeling like I never slept with vivid, wierd dreams that just don't quiet make sense. I have been fighting a sadness for the last few weeks, that keeps getting interupted by signs of faith and hope. A documentray on Buddha, a farmers market full of farm fresh food. Today I gravitated immediatly towards the purples. Beets, and red onion, purple peppers, plums, blueberries. I know enough to know that when my body craves these foods, that my higher self is telling me something. I haven't been journaling enough yet the other day I did, the next day questions I asked in the journal were answered in real life. Today my foggy dreams, my food choice shows me that I am on a path. My higher self is trying to tell me something. The question is am I awake enough to understand the message?

No comments:

Post a Comment