Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Reiki Attunement

On August 1, 2010 I received my Reiki 1 certificate and attunement from my lovely healer and inspired teacher Natalie Berthold. http://www.sproutinglove.com/  I am so excited to be going down this path of healing, it is something I have wanted for so long. Every Angel card I pick tells me that I am a light worker and need to get healing. Immediately after the class I saw 999 everywhere confirming to  me that I must move forward along this path (go to http://www.lisabeachy.com/ for a great concise break down of Doreen Virtue's Angel Number book and free Angel card readings--I purchased a different version, a deck of Doreen Virtue's Angel Cards and love them).

The attunement was lovely. Very peaceful and healing, I was rocking back in forth in the vibration of loving energy that I received. I would have liked to stay in that zone for hours. Now that the class is over, I am currently in the 21 day detox healing after the attunement, and feel like this is the perfect time to come back to my blog, since it connects so closely with healing, chakras and diet. Yesterday my Internet was not working, for me to share my  ROOT chakra Day 1 story.

After the attunement, I can't say I feel anything out of the norm. Although when I was petting my cat I was thinking of reiki and my wrist started to throb--but mainly I am just feeling very peaceful, very blessed and very happy.


"Just for today, I will not worry.
Just for today, I will not be angry.
Just for today, I will live honestly.
Just for today, I will respect the oneness of all life.
Just for today, I will be kind to everyone I meet.
Just for today, I will give thanks for my many blessings"

No comments:

Post a Comment