Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Throat Chakra Meditations: “I am speaking my truth. I am free. I love myself”


The Throat Charka (Vissuddha) seeks communication and clear expression.The Throat Chakra-is about finding peace. This Chakra helps brings our own truth into the world, and to aid us in communicating how we feel and think. It is about speaking one’s truth!

The throat chakra, makes me takes pause and think about language. Body Language, Sign Language, Spoken Word. My little baby is 7 months and I have been watching her communicate since birth. Every cry has a meaning, every sound, syllable, is so meaningful. Her MMM-MMM. Turned into Ma-Ma-Ma, and soon she knew my name. We are hard wired to communicate--to be in communion with one another.
com·mun·ion/kəˈmyo͞onyən/Noun

1. The sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings, esp. when the exchange is on a mental or spiritual level.
2. Common participation in a mental or emotional experience.

 Hearing MaMa from the mouth of my little babe gives me more joy then I can ever even begin to describe. When she was born, I knew her cries, I woke up two seconds before she did. Her gibberish might mean nothing to you, but to me it has a million meanings. It is a profound experience for me, to see my little one, learning and talking and communicating with me. We are all here to speak our truth, to talk, to love, to be. Today the Arch Angel and Saint are both Angels. Archangel MichaelThe Archangel Michael is the Angel of courage, strength and protection and he will stand by your side with his mighty sword and shield, ready to protect you.
The Archangel is associated with this words truth, courage, strength, success and faith. Call on Michael's mighty sword to protects you, cutting through the cords that bind you to people, places and things.
If you are afraid, lack courage or in need of protection, imagine his protective cloak around you, helping you to speak and live your truth.
Michael is a mighty warrior and will give you initiative, willpower, drive and energy to follow your path and complete tasks without too much effort. He will help you to develop the strength and focus needed to be successful.
The colours associated with this Angel are dark peacock blue and turquoise.

 My patron saint is Arch Angel Gabriel, Gabriel has become a huge part of my life in the last 5 years. In fact, He, Raphael,  and Michael--in many ways brought me to recent conversion to Catholicism. AA Gabriel is the patron saint of communication. He appeared in the bible (old and new) a number of times but his most known role was in telling Mary, Mother of Jesus, that was full of Grace and he explained her mission and purpose to her. She did not argue, she simply accepted her divine path with grace and dignity despite how impossible it must have seemed at the time. Gabriel teaches us to speak and know our truth, to follow our divine path.  Archangel Gabriel
Let Archangel Gabriel's shining light surround you with protection to guide you through your darkest moments, keeping loved ones safe. Imagine the people and things you want to protect surrounded by pure white light and Gabriel will keep them safe.
The words associated with this Archangel are protection, intuition, clarity and discipline.
In order to follow your higher path, Gabriel gives you the discipline and guidance to take the first steps, followed by vision and clarity to follow that path. Sometimes your life choices can be hard but Archangel Gabriel will be with you all the way.
The colours of this Archangel are gold and white.











No comments:

Post a Comment