Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Friday, July 15, 2011

What Dreams may come...

I have friend who writes and AMAZING Blog, it has definitely become a favorite of mine. Being a busy Mom and a woman who wants to focus on her spiritual center, this blog has turned into on of my best kept secrets. You see, I can go to her blog pick and exercise or visualization she has channeled and work on it while baby sleeps. Check it out at http://www.nurturingtheshift.blogspot.com/

. So today I worked on her

Divine Love: Exercise 6.4


 And WOW. Good stuff for me. You see, I have a lot of dreams, and A LOT of things I want to accomplish, Dreams and Goals that could be enough for about 8 lifetimes. But, I have only this one here and now so I get distracted and end up with not a lot gets done, especially because I add more and more of my to do's each day it seems....So if you are like me with LOTS to do and not sure HOW....check out her blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment