Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Sacral Chakra Meditations- “I AM CREATIVE. I AM SEXY. I LOVE MYSELF”

"The Sacral Chakra (svadisthan)is the reservoir of our life energy from which energy is channelled or directed  through the rest of the body. Spontaneous enjoyment of experience , exploration of the senses and play are all characteristicss of this chakra, stimulating our ability to learn and develop as individuals.” (sue and simon lilly)


SACRAL CHAKRA: Today as I focus on Sacral Energy I am looking at life from the perspective of the seed once again. Seeds are the outcome of planting, of roots. You can not have a blossom without your roots. You water your seedlings even before they ever show above the surface. Water is like our thoughts and energy that we put into this seedling. We watch the earth waiting. Will it grow, will it be a weed or a rose? When it peeks above the earth all we see is just a seedling, small, vulnerable yet capable of so much. Every idea is a seed. Good or Bad. We plant these thoughts and they blossom into our reality. We give birth to so much in this world. Unfortunately so much of what we bring forth is what we do not want. I heard somewhere recently that we have over 60,000 thoughts a day-- 90% of which are repetitive. Are those 90% what we want to be watering our seedling with? What do we want to plant in our life? Are we are giving 90% of our energy towards loving, creating and joy?  We need to raise our vibration. All of us, consciously need to replace that 90% with brilliance.  If we did could you imagine how lovely this world could be? What beautiful seeds we would plant and nourish and grow?! The potential for brilliance we as humanity capable of giving birth to? This chakra is about creativity and fertility. The act of making something. Bringing things or beings into this world! As a young girl I use to be so uncomfortable with my fertility. I so did not want to "get pregnant" that I lost sight of the fact that fertility is not just about procreation, it is about planting beautiful thoughts, images, and messages in this world for myself and others. I consciously rejected a beautiful & creative part of myself. Now, that I have a baby and have experienced the miracle of pregnancy, birth and life itself,  I can not contain myself with awe over this miraculous world and what we can do. I want to bring beauty into this world for my self, my daughter, my family, my friends, strangers, politicians, everyone. I want to manifest love and light everywhere I go. Archangel Cassiel
The colours associated with this Archangel are earth colours, from rich russets and browns to oranges.  The words associated with this Archangel are good fortune, luck, purpose and positivity. Cassiel is the Angel of good fortune, helping you to create your own 'luck' so you can reap the vast rewards of positive thinking. His greatest gifts are patience and strengthening inner convictions giving us strength to work hard, have inner discipline and belief in ourselves.  For my catholic saint, Mother Mary is coming in very strong for me. This chakra is literally located three fingers below the naval--where the womb of a woman lies. Mary held Jesus in her womb. She helped to manifest God on earth. She gave birth to a man who literally changed time and consciousnesses on earth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment