Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Saturday, February 13, 2010

heart chakra days 5-7

This was a difficult week because my mother in law had a stress induced heart attack, I did workwith my spiritual team and I avoided meat but mainly I just focused on the NOW of what was happening to my loved one. Her heart attack has a "street" name : commonly known as broken heart syndrome. Broken Heart, Which, if I take the fear and grief out of the situation and look at it from a spiritual perspective--there is a lot of syncronisity in my life right now. Broken Heart. If you allow these things in life to control you- your heart literally can't take the stress. I too am under stress, I have been TRYING to release and free myself from this stress but lots and lots of stress just IS  and some I make up  due to my own fears and add  them into  and onto other stress. I myself need to learn how to reduce stress, how to let go, how to forgive, how to let God. I have been trying to release my fear and anxiety to AA Michael. And, I have been working a lot with my spiritual team-who have been showing me signs and sending me love. But, I need to use my body more. I have been talking about yoga for years now, I do bits and pieces here and there, but I want to practice yoga, my body wants it~This will be a new goal for me. I have to start connecting the dots with mind, body and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment