Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Throat Chakra Day 6

Ash Wednesday, Today. Lent starts.  I am going to continue no meat. I am also going to *try* to say no to chocolate. That will be a huge sacrifice for me.

I will use lent to continue my exploration of self.



Today I realized I had not yet done my throart chakra bath soak...so I did. My head, neck and jaw were puslating, i felt like chanting in the bath lots of OMs and theater vocal exersizes, it felt great.

My husband, is going back to his roots at the Catholic church, so we went to an Ash Wednesday service. I am allowed to get the ashes because it is not a sacrament-Joe did all this research- so I did. It was really cool. From Ashes, to Ashes, Dust to Dust. You came from the Dust and you acknowledge you will return. It is about asking forgiveness and opening your hear to God. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment