Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Solar Plexus Day 5

Today I was on the go-go looking at apartments all day. I had coffee and pb&j on an eglish muffin for bfast for a snack, I had a oatmeal, brown sugar and nuts with a small coffee at starbucks and and for lunch I had a roasted veg and goat chesse sandwich at Cosi, with a soda. For dinner I made a pizza (well frozen cheese pizza) and added red, orange, yellow peper, fresh tomoato and onion with basil, oregano, and ....for desert chocolate chip cookies. I am happy because on a day out A) I avoided meat, and B) ate food inspired by the solar plexus, sacral and root chakra.

I was under a lot of stress yesterday but feel like I did a pretty good job of going with the flow and just settling into the Now. Which is very very good for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment