Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 2 of the Reiki Detox

Today Day 2, NAVAL or SACRAL CHAKRA--I woke up and  tried my reiki positions in bed, as a way to start the day. I said my mantra, and got up to enjoy the day. I had a big glass of OJ, and cereal for breakfast. For lunch I had my  yesterday's left over burritos. Side note on dinner: Today I had the honor of going to the Dr. to find out my baby's gender. IT IS A GIRL. I feel this is the perfect way to honor the sacral chakra. My husband and I are SO happy. In celebration we went out to eat at a fancy italian restaurant near our house and I ordered  a pasta dish with sardines and raisens (not my favorite dish in the world, but I am trying to get protein and cut back the meat plus as we know from my chakra diet that fish and crabs are totally forms of solar plexus protein! For dessert- Yummy tiramisu (but not too much) and vanilla gelato! For snacks, I had a slice of a cantelope melon and a fresh local peach from my farmers market! It always makes me want to sing that song..."Peaches for me, Peaches for you...."

Oh, and I wore my amber jewelry, and my orange panties a great way to get me in the NAVAL flow! Oh, Oh, and i have orange toe-nail polish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment