Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reiki Detox Day 8-15

This week was really an inner focus week, even the blog was too much. I really really went in. I feel like I am making great strides not only in inner healing but outer as well. Each day  I  say my mantra, over and over. I have come across moments of anger, worry and frustration, and used the mantra to calm me down and help me look at the situation from another persepective.
 Just for today...
I will not anger.
I will not worry.
I will love honestly.
I will respect the oneness of all life.
I will be kind to everyone I meet.
I will be thankful for my many blessings
~Amen.

I feel like I am making great disocveries of self with my reiki selh healing. It feels so good to focus on my self, to give love, energy and attention to me.

I feel very conected with everything. Life is beatuiful. I just had my 31st birthday. And, on my birthday I did a 20 minute reiki meditation near the ocean. It was beautiful. I felt so clear and pure.

No comments:

Post a Comment