Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Reiki Day 6 Detox

Today I woke up did my mantra prayer, a little reiki healing on myself. I went to the farmers market. Errands. Made a salad with my new lovely bounty from the farmers market. Then off to the city for my Reiki  level 2 attunmment. I had such a lovely day and feel so blessed. I loved learning more, and discovering the symbols. The attunement felt so good. After the attunement we were able to practice healing on each other--it was amazing. I felt so nervous and frightened but I just trusted in the moment. Afterwards I felt a little shaky, but so much energy! When I did the healing she said she saw colors and felt movement so I am doing something right. When I came home I took a shower and did the healing on myself again and a big prayer of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment