Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Reiki Detox Day 16

Well, I have not been very good at writing in the blog, but I have been good about my detox, I have been working on the mantra, the self healing, and my diet. Each day I wear something that reminds me of the chakra I am working on, today I am wearing a beautiful orange shirt. I had to go to the store and buy more yellow and green, I realized I have a lot of red and blue, some lavender, but little to no yellow! Ahh, something to be aware of! I have been doing a little reiki on others, my husband, my cat, my shower, my food. I can feel my heart beat in my palms, deep...when I focus on the energy I can feel it. I am so blessed.I missed the Reiki 3 class, because I was on a birthday getaway in cape-cod. But look forward to taking the next step. I will continue to do the healing, and prayer, and the self reiki no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment