Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 3 of the reiki detox

Day 3 of the 21 Day Reiki Detox:

Solar Plexus, I AM. I woke up in the morning and did my reiki positions and self healing. I taped the mantra on my bathroom mirror for easy access and repetition.

For breakfast, an egg! YUM. And, OJ With Toast and some PBJ.  I had a snack of a bowl of whole-grain cereal with milk. For lunch I had a salad with a scoop of tuna salad on top. For dinner I had cous-cous, farmers market local lovely yellow summer squash boiled with butter, and sautéed turnips and parsnips with some turmeric and cumin powder. And, I admit I had a bite of lamb from my husbands plate. For desert, I had a farmers market peach (actually I had two).

Before I went to bed, I took a shower and did my reiki positions again in the shower. Still can't say I "feel" anything. However I like the practice of focused prayer and self healing very much. And, since I truley believe that thoughts are power, the best thing I can do is have faith that this is in fact healing.

I wore my yellow panties, and a beaded rock necklace that hold all different stones, it just felt like the right one to wear today. I wore my favorite dangle gold earings and all today I must admit I felt GOOD. STRONG. AWAKE. ENERGY.

No comments:

Post a Comment