Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Day 5 Reiki Detox

Day 5 Reiki Detox--Throat Chakra.

Today I was so tired. Barely drag my feet, finish a sentence tired. For breakfast, I had cereal and fresh local blueberries. Yum. For lunch I had left over cous-cous and yellow squash-you gotta eat :(. For a snack I made a bluebrry and berry smoothie. After work I did my reiki positions and took a nap. Then I woke up and ended up laying in bed and reading for 3 hours.For dinner I had a pizza with eggplant topping. That was good. I admit for "dessert" with my pizza I had a caffine free diet coke. Lots of sugar but I was craving a soda, and since I am pregnant I give my belly what it wants (within reason). It's funny my husband drinks soda and eats potato chips--I normally do not. I can tell I am carrying a little version of Joe when I crave potato chips and soda-HA. I will have to break her of that habbit! It is a TREAT ONLY!

After dinner we tried to watch a movie.  I ended up falling asleep. at 8:00. I told you I was tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment