Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 4 of the Reiki Detox

Day 4 of the Reiki Detox-HEART CHAKRA.

Well, not a surprise really I woke up this morning ANGRY and WEEPY. Yes, this could be the pregnancy hormones, however I haven't felt too many mood swings during this pregnancy, I think its the heart chakra releasing some yucky stuff I am HAPPY to say goodbye to! So Thank You Universe-I hope whatever yucky stuff you helped me release is transmuted into something lovely and wonderfully healing for the Earth! So be it!

I got up this morning and had toast and PBJ for breakfast. And an ensure shake for snack. For lunch I had a tuna wrap with tons of green leafy lettuce. For a snack I had a delicious farmers market fresh garden cucumber, It was divine. For dinner, I had pasta and Alfredo with peas!! For desert I am making Zucchini Bread with local Garden Fresh Zuchinni from my farmers market! I CAN'T WAIT!

I of course wore my green panties and wore a green shirt today I wore my rose quartz necklace and my peridot earrings (my birthstone).

I will do my reiki healing positions in the shower again tonight, I liked that. And I will of course say my mantra many times before the day is through.

No comments:

Post a Comment