Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Friday, January 15, 2010

Base Chakra, Day 1

How is today different then any other day, well today I woke up with the intention of honoring and becoming better acquainted with my base chakra. Now, mind you I am no healer, no psychic, no master or scholar of any kind on chakras. But, I had a dream and the inspiration to learn more. So, I am doing just that.

I wore a red night gown last night.
This morning I awoke late, letting myself sleep in.
I made my coffee. I drank one glass of water that I put red dye in. I put my intention on that water. I drank it. I did this 7 times, through out the day!
I had my coffee and strawberry yougart.
I meditated, using the chant LAM.
I did the warrior pose to awaken the base chakra.
I had a very messy yummy protein packed late lunch/dinner, 2 eggs, bacon, on bread with horseradish.
For snacks dried cranberry, peanuts, apple and chocolate chips. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment