Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Research

I have a book called "Healing with Crystals and Chakra energies" by Sue and Simon Lilly- I love how this book looks at color as a way to heal yourself. I literally found this book, someone left it behind and I was drawn to it. I would say this book inspired me and empowered me more then anything to do this color chakra healing program.

I also purchased a book due to recomendation by Gabriel Cousens "Spiritual Nutrition: Six Foundations for Spiritual Life and the Awakening of Kundalini".


I have chakra bath salts purchased from Natalie Berthold, and sprouting love. for more info check out her website wwww.sproutinglove.com I have 1 soak for each chakra. (View this link tolearn more about these delectable salts:
http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AXKEHsQGKKfuZGdncWQ5emRfMTNjZnNxdGRkOA&hl=en)

I have my food, I have my healing candle, my incense. my sage soap. I am ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment