Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Base Chakra, Day 2


Today I started with coffee, milk and sugar like always for breakfast raspberry yougart and a red apple with peanut butter honey and cinnamon.

I found a collection of dark colored and red colored rocks to sit with for morning meditation, to charge and inspire my root chakra.

I drank my water with a drop of red food coloring, I love watching the red dye mix and blend into the water. It is like a meditation just watching the swirls of color, as I visualize my intention of the water being meant for base chakra cleansing and purification. I don't drink a lot of water normally-something I see now that I must! It makes it a little more fun to drink colored water (even if it is only red dye). I did this seven times, and I must say I did not realize how dehydrated I was! I am certainly detoxing and purifying!

For lunch, I made a spicy chicken stir fry with red peppers, red onions! With cranberry and seltzer water for my drink.

I took time to listen to a chakra blancing on youtube.com


I loved this meditation. It was clear, loving and very peaceful...I wish I could have listened to the whole piece because it stopped abruptly after the root chakra.

For dinner, I made a lovely sugar and spice encrusted duck for dinner with red quinoa, a side salad with cherry tomatoes, and a side of corn and peas (for balance) and Red Wine, of course! My husband and I sat down and had a lovely meal. We said grace, and I also explained my intention of making the meal and what we were celebrating. We lit candles, drank our wine and had a lovely lovely meal together.

Plus our lovely desert was chocolate and caramel turtles.

We went to bed, feeling full, loved and blessed!







YUM.

I must admit, I feel great.

No comments:

Post a Comment