Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Solar Plexus Chakra Day 2

Today was exhausting, I had to look at apartments in CT (still haven't found one I love but I did find one I could settle for. It is SMALL, but good location-what to do?) I had get the car fixed, I had to drive back into the city to perform in a play on the LES,  and go to a friends bday afterwards-which I was not fun at because I did not want to drink or party I wanted to sleep. Run, run all day. For breakfast I had brown rice with honey, cranberry and walnuts. For lunch I had a vegetarian raviloi with roasted red peppers and asparagus, and for dinner a slice of artichoke and spinach pizza. Not quiet all solar plexus but because I was eating out all day, it was hard to pass on the meat. So at least I made the right choice there. My huband got this pizza with bacon and chicken, Oh my gosh did I want that...but no meat. It is good. But, I really gravitate towards green foods. I wonder why I always "need the green"? This is something I will have to look at when the heart chakra comes up next week.

I woke up this AM and read a chapater in my book on the solar plexus....I am in a new chaper while the root and sacral chakra were chakras of manifestation, the solar plexus and heart chakras are chakras of relationship. they begin to integrate  our energy with the world around us. They also spoke of the symbol for infinity and how the solar plexus is much like the center of the symbol -that which integrates and moves all energy from one point to another.






No comments:

Post a Comment