Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Root Chakra Day 3

I have to admit, I am loving the root chakra. I feel great. I have energy, I feel happy, motivated! One thing I am learning about myself and my relationship to my root chakra, is that there is no need to feel fear in times of change, but simply to run with it, embrace it. I am going through a time of immense change in my life, my living situations, my career. It seems everything has turned me upside down. But thanks to my meditation on my root chakra-I have been dancing, listening to music, making love, meditating, embracing my inner warrior, stamping my feet, eating food I love, drinking wine, and eating chocolate - all with the intention of nourishing and pleasing my root chakra! It's like I gave myself a vacation from the negativity, the fears, the doubts, and gave myself the permission to love myself-but really to enjoy myself! And in loving myself more-in turn I feel like I have been able to love others more so.Not to mention-It has been fun- and it is only the beginning of my chakra journey!

Menu:
Breakfast=coffee, toast with strawberry cream cheese and honey energized for the root chakra and raspberry yourgart.
lunch=nutella and peanut butter sandwich, red gala apple
snack=peanuts, sunflower seeds, grapes, pineapple.
dinner=steak, french fries & ketchup, and corn & of course Red Wine!
desert=hot chocolate

This is the meditation I did today

No comments:

Post a Comment