Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Thursday, January 7, 2010

My vision as I see it so far: Learning about Chakra's

I have always been interested in Chakra's. I noticed a long time ago that sometimes I could see color around people and animals. My guides have been placing info and messages in my lap about chakra's for months now. OK I hear you! As of late, I have felt inspired to do something that is WAY out of my skill set and knowledge base....

I want to do a chakra diet. I don't even know enough about chakra's to really explain them to someone else, let alone handle a project this deep...but I will learn along the way.

This is My vision as I see it so far.

I will dedicate one week to each chakra, where I will learn about the chakra, meditate on it, try to balance the chakra, and aim to eat food focused and charged by that same chakra. So all of my energy will go into and come from that said chakra. I will do this for each chakra. So 7 weeks.


I am thinking I will begin on Jan 15th because that is a new moon, a solar eclipse and a nice round day. The last chakra is violet, and the food connected with that is air...so I will fast, the 26-27th only two days. Ending my fast on the 28th --The full moon 2/28 with a FEAST of Rainbow foods and all 7 chakras! I will take the 28th-5th of March using the last days to eat a rainbow of foods and intigrate back into self!

Which I hope, by then my understanding will have grown, and my chakra's will be fully balanced and ready to lead me on my divine path!

Wow. I don't even know how to begin this! I found a wonderful book, by chance that teaches you about "rainbow diets". I am also finding a lot on the internet. If you have any suggestions let me know. wish me luck! I will post each day my experiences and my new widsoms gained....

No comments:

Post a Comment