Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Monday, January 18, 2010

Root Chakra, Day 4

Ok, I started off the day well, with a protein packed breakfast of omelet with salsa and red onion, red peppers and cheese.... and of course I got the sugar, chocolate and coffee quota of the day--but not enough "red" food for my approval because slowly throughout the day of going  & going my food practice left the red wagon and I haven't been drinking enough water either, but It's ok. Because I have been reading and thinking about the red chakra and trying to visualise red--harder then it sounds. And, today for me really was about getting things done. I spent most of the day packing--something I have been putting off, but needed to be done. So in that regard I did very much so act in accordance with the root chakra, I took care of what must be done.

 Tomorrow I will be more focused on the food I eat, and the water I drink. I also have a job interview, very important because right now, I am unemployed and need money. And money is a very important part of security - which the red chakra is all about. I also purchased a bath salt soak that has been charged with healing energy and reiki to balance the root chakra. So, I look forward to tomorrow and many blessings coming my way---financially ( I hope) and spiritually!

I learned today that the musical note that relates to and corresponds to the base chakra is "DO"  (you know, like, in do-re-me) so I know I know when I chant LAM I will do so in the note of DO. Very cool.

I watched this video on you tube which was relaxing, informative and had very groovy red chakra based music (not like some of the other scary loud supposed chakra stuff i have heard on youtube). The music from the video was from guna sangah, called "red muladhara chakra". Please check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment