Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Root Chakra, Day 5

Today....I had to run to make it to a 10am job interview which meant waiting till noon for them to be ready for me. By the time I got into the interview I was hungry and annoyed. I kept trying to ground myself and maybe I did so too much. I did not hit it off with the person interviewing me.  I also have been working with masculine energy for a play that I am in- where I play a woman who passes as a man and fights in the civil war. I have two more days of the root chakra meditation. I feel very good about the growth I have made in the root chakra and feel ready to move on to the next chakra's soon. But, Root is not done yet!

Today I had a very moving experience with root chakra-muldahara. I work with a healer-Natalie Berthold- her website is http://www.sproutinglove.com/. She makes these amazing bath salts which are filled with light and love. She has salts for each chakra, which I purchased to help me learn about, further grow and balance each chakra and deepen my faith.

In the soak- where I 'marinate in love'.
I focused on the mantra " I am rooted and grounded"-during the soak, I lit candles, listened to a CD with Gregorian chants, and focused on my root-accepting the peace, love and grounding the universe had to offer.
In the midst of the soak, I came to realize this about myself- my biggest fear is not being loved. I was terrified that I was unlovable-unwanted. During the soak, I allowed myself to literally accept the  love- I am perfectly safe, healthy, happy and very much so loved.! I love myself so I can love others, not the other way around.

So thank you root chakra, for helping me to  root myself and ground myself in LOVE!
I accept the LOVE and LIGHT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment