Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Solar Plexus Day 3

Today, was a day of yum.

I made a yummy scrambled eggs (1/2 real eggs and 1/2 egg beaters) with cheese, and whole grain rye toast for bfast.& a delicious Fruit salad!
pineapple, cantaloupe, strawberries, YUM!



for lunch I just snack'd a little on chips and and cheese because bfast was so late and so filling....but for dinner I went all out.

I made a lovely watercress salad, with red radish, tomato (all root chakra) with yellow onion and yellow pepper! Made with a lovely homemade lemon vinaigrette!
&

a pumpkin curry soup with lemon and oregano tilapia white fish with a yummy couscous and corn and carrot side.



My husband and I were talking at dinner tonight, about how nice it is to make and eat food with intention. Joe said " I don't know about the spiritual aspect, but I love the food part". And it is true, we don't hunt, or harvest our food...it comes in a truck, packaged, delivered to a store, put in your fridge and then in your mouth. There is no relationship to the food we eat, no connection. Doing this diet makes me think about what I am buying, making and putting in my mouth. I am starting to see that the food also has a connection to me, if I let it nurish me, it can heal me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment