Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sacral Chakra Day 4

Sacral Chakra Meditation
http://hubpages.com/hub/Meditations-for-the-Chakras

"Sit cross-legged, close your eyes, and place your right hand on your lower abdomen, just below the belly button. Focus your breath into this area and see the warm orange glow that lives here. Slowly begin rubbing your belly, making small circles. Feel the energy created in this chakra center. Imagine a creative idea you would like to start or something in your life that you want, something that would bring you pleasure. As you focus on this idea, imagine what it would be like to see your completed creation or obtain your desire. Notice the feelings in your body. You are harnessing this energy to bring your creations and desires to fruition. Bask in the glow of knowing that you can have, be, or do anything you want. You are abundant."

Today I also tried my 2nd chakra bath soak, but like I said before I have been self sabotaging my healing and forgot to plug the tub and the salt went down the drain, so I see I am truly resisting this healing. Rather then be defeatist, I filled the tub and focused on meditating on my own with the sacral chakra. I imagine the water to be filled with healing love and light all focusing around my abdomen I laid in the tub with my fingers in the shape of a heart lying on my tummy. I tried to channel all healing into my second chakra, and release all fears, all toxins and negative energy held here. As I laid there, I saw pink, green and white lights behind my eyes, my throat got tight and tears swelled. I had a lot to love and a lot to let go of. But, now I feel blessed. Creativly Abundant and ready to be my true feminine self.




Not so great eating day...I mean I am drinking OJ and water and trying to stay focused....

No comments:

Post a Comment