Ostara

Ostara
Every Idea is a Seed We Plant

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sacral Chakra, Day 3

Wow. If the Sacral Chakra is the "feeling" chakra, I have been doing a lot of that. It's like everything has gone wrong this week. It's like I have been very resistant of everything, a stubborn little girl trying to stand up straight in a tornado of emotional upheaval.  I think I really need work on this center. It's like everything waited to explode until this week, along with my resistance means I need to work on this part of me.

.I feel like I haven't had time to really cook-  I have been snacking-eating apricots, peaches, strawberries, rye toast with peanut butter, yams, orange peppers. But, Food wise, I have been OK. The main thing I notice is the detox aspect of this diet.Again I took the water and dyed it orange, so that psychically every time I drink the water I imagine it going to purify that sacral chakra. And, with all the water I drink per day I can definitely see how this alone is changing my body. My life. I'm sure people will say dying the water orange, (1drop red, 1 drop yellow) that I am polluting the water with the dye, but it really helps me want to drink the water--and it makes my consciously think about WHY I am drinking this water. And, my body is really getting unplugged. Let's just hope I can get the emotions unplugged, becasue this is where I am at a bottle neck.

No comments:

Post a Comment